Monday, November 17, 2008

Well Curt, since I don't think anyone reads this except you and maybe Jake I feel free to write a silly, meaningless post. I don't have any profound thought to hit you with, but I will say that I often do get blog-worthy thoughts, I just never follow through with them on paper (or I guess cyberspace.) My hope is that as you keep bugging me (ahem) to blog my thoughts, throught constant pressure, I'll begin to tame my chaotic mental pursuits and start reining in all these wild ideas bouncing around inside my brain. I think much of the lack of my mental discipline stems from my meager commitment to meditation. I often enjoy wonderful times of reflection and ponderance as I search and seek for the deeper treasures of God's word, yet I think these times are too irregular and stunted to really reap the full benefits. So my goals are thus: Spend more regular and engaging time in meditation on God's word, and secondly to blog or share my thoughts/reflections with you guys for the purpose of refinement and (hopefully) mutual, theological edification. So keep buggin me! I need accountability. We can add that to our weekly questionaire.

And for both of you who will ever read this post, thank you! And please, leave a comment just so I know I'm not talking to myself.

Hey Curt, I love and appreciate you bro. Jesus has so blessed me to have such a friend as you! And Jake too. You guys are great! Curt, your turn bro! I'll be waiting, watching and wanting a blog from you very soon!

5 comments:

Jake Gamble said...

You're so wise with all your big words and fancy schmancy letters...I'll show you blogging...:LKSDJFO:WEIfj;askldj;eoaivb;asne;ioa! Ha!

by the way, the word I have to verify below to be sure that I am not a computer randomly commenting all people's blogs is unarski...I think they should make it a real word, because a computer is probably less likely to generate a real word than a random mix of letters and nonsense. Right? Unarski...stupid google.

Hopefully I don't get in trouble for that stupid google comment...I didn't mean it.

(I really did)

Connor said...

Haha the champion is deficating in the cup! ahhhhhhhaha man you're funny!hahahaha oh dude Im laughing just thinking about you saying that

Curtis said...

I don't even know where to begin...

1) Jake: You are right in saying that it is easier for a computer to generate a random mix of numbers. That is why it usually is random. Besides, there are more random possibilities than words and therefore it provides better security.
By the way....mine is daric.

2) Connor: The word deficating just seems so wrong when I see it in written form.

Ross said...

This seems like a very exclusive blog. I was intimidated to even leave a comment. I will leave one nevertheless to tell you that your readership has just gone up!
By the way, my word is: Tacka. I like it.
I agree with Curt: Deficating is a disturbing word when written. It should only be spoken.

Connor said...

Thanks Ross, I appreciate your comments, always. I'm not sure why you guys think the word deficating is so bizarre in written form, I think it's quite alright. It's a strong word, I enjoy it.